- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course will give you the skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You’ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards and best practices of protecting them. CISA is one of the hottest areas in information security, with a need for six million IT security professionals by 2019.
CISA course is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training course will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
What skills will you learn from this CISA course?
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Who should take this CISA course?
CISA training course is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
What types of jobs are ideal for CISA trained professionals?
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security
- IT auditor
Why should I enrol in this CISA training course?
PROCESS OF AUDITING INFORMATION SYSTEMS
GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF IT
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ACQUISITION, DEVELOPMENT, AND IMPLEMENTATION
INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE, AND SUPPORT
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION ASSETS
- 72 hours of Instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams for practice
- 10 industries based case studies
- 5 domain wise test papers
- Language : English
- Certificate of Completion