- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is considered the gold standard in the field of information security. This CISSP training is aligned with (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements and will train you to become an information assurance professional who defines all aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management, and controls. Most IT security positions require or prefer a CISSP certification, so get started with your CISSP training today.
A CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements. The course trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop expertise in defining the architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
With unprecedented security breaches now being reported, the demand for IT security professionals has never been higher. Frost and Sullivan reports that there will be a shortage of 1.5 million security professionals by 2019
What skills will you learn from this CISSP training course?
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
Who should take this CISSP training course?
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
What are the career benefits of the CISSP Certification?
Increasing worldwide incidents of information security breaches have forced organizations to invest heavily in IT security, giving rise to a boom in the hiring of information security professionals. Becoming certified in CISSP will verify you have the necessary skillsets, including:
- Technical security and managerial proficiency.
- Knowledge of eight important security areas ranging from access control to software development.
- Expertise in technologies that improve an organization’s security structure
SECURITY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Information Security Management Copy
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) Copy
- Security Policy Implementation Copy
- Information Risk Analysis and Risk Management Copy
- Managing Personnel Security and Managing Security Function Copy
- Computer crime Copy
- Major legal systems Copy
- Intellectual Property (IP) law Copy
- BCP process Copy
- US Privacy laws and EU Council Directive (Law) on Data Protection Copy
- Understand security engineering processes using secure design principles Copy
- Architecture Frameworks Copy
- Security Models Copy
- Evaluation Criteria Copy
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture Copy
- System Security Threats and identify Countermeasures Copy
- Distributed Systems Copy
- Cryptography Copy
- Physical security Copy
COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORK SECURITY
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Controlling physical and logical access to assets Copy
- Identification and authentication of people and devices Copy
- Integrate identity as a service and third-party identity services Copy
- Implement and manage authorization mechanisms Copy
- Prevent or mitigate access control attacks Copy
- Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle Copy
SECURITY ASSESSMENT AND TESTING
- Understand and support investigations Copy
- Understand requirements for investigation types Copy
- Conduct logging and monitoring activities Copy
- Secure the provisioning of resources Copy
- Understand and apply foundational security operations concepts Copy
- Conduct incident response Copy
- Operate and maintain preventative measures Copy
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management Copy
- Participate in and understand change management processes Copy
- Implement recovery strategies. Implement disaster recovery processes Copy
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SECURITY
- Discuss Object-Oriented Programming Copy
- Recognize the importance of system environments and programming concepts Copy
- Describe the system life cycle and systems development Copy
- Explain database and data warehousing environments Copy
- List the ten best practices for secure software development – (ISC)² Copy
- 32 hours of Instructor-led training
- 5 simulation test papers
- Offers 30 CPEs
- Full lifetime access
- Language : English
- Certificate of Completion